Thursday, November 22, 2012

Printed Leggings

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I wanted to have something different on my bottoms so I search the web for new trends. And I saw this beautiful unique style of leggings. I go gaga for every design. And again I was inspired to look for my own printed leggings. I saw this printed leggings and I liked the design,fierce girl and the red lips. I wanted to achieve that rock 'n roll look so I paired it with the black top with details on the shoulder. This look fits for my Friday night out. Rock 'n Roll! (\m/)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Do you like printed leggings too? Here are some good finds that I saw online. Spice up your look with this leggings.

Photobucket
This first set of leggings are from ROMWE. Look at that playful designs. Don't you just want to have one too. They have lots of beautiful design that you will love. Romwe offers free shipping world wide with NO minimum order. And they are on SALE.So what are you waiting for? Shop now. Grab this look from ROMWE CLICK HERE

Photobucket
Here are more pretty, unique designs of printed leggings. Polyvore have offers collection of designs from different designers and shops.

1. River Island black gunmetal aztec Leggings
2. MCQ Alexander McQueen
3. Andrea Crews leggings
4. River Island Leggings
5. Jeremy Scott Collage-print-leggings
6. H&M

25 comments:

  1. the leggings are great but the shoes are OMG!!!!!!!!!!love theeeeeeeeeeeeem!!!:))
    xx




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that pair shoe is my favorite lately! love them too :)

      Delete
  2. Wow those are great leggings! You rock them!

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! just visited your blog. love your thanks giving look.followed you! hope you'll follow me too. tnx :)

      http://iamhappyabbey.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. great post, love your leggings!
    I'm gna have to buy some of the Galaxy ones, they're so cool.
    Now following you :)
    feel free to stop by my blog too
    www.allywearoutyourvision.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tnx! yeah those galaxy print are so cool! i like them too.
      just visited your blog. Love that white dress from river island. followed you too!tnx

      http://iamhappyabbey.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  4. The print is very cool and unique and you pull it off so well =)

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. the leggings arer eally cool, so eyecatchy! i lvoe leggings too!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just visited your blog!nice new hair. love the ombre pink hair of yours...
      followed you! hope you'll follow back :)

      Delete
  6. your leggings are great! thanks for inspiration

    check my blog donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    if you like it we can follow each other!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sure we can follow each other. I saw your page and your works are amazing, love the clothes... followed you, hope you'll follow back. :)
      http://iamhappyabbey.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. I like your leggings!!! thank you so much for your visit!!!
    I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin now! want us to follow by facebook? let me know...
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! sure!just send me your fb link. Here's mine https://www.facebook.com/iamhappyabbey?ref=hl

      thanks again! :)

      Delete
  8. Very fun look! The leggings are so unique, love it!!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the entire outfit! The tunic is simple,yet chic and leggings absolutely rocks!
    Check out our blog,please!
    UnderG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! just visited your blog and left a comment. followed you :)

      Delete
  10. Ohhh wow these are sooo cool! I loove them and such a fab blog hun!! You have one new stalker!

    SSSx
    http://www.stylestreetstalker.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! just visited your blog.. :)

      Delete
    2. thank for your insite on thie topic

      Delete
  11. Hiya! Do you somehow test if the content of your website is exclusive around the web and no other person is it without your awareness?

    ReplyDelete
  12. these leggies arethe best leggies i have worn

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like how the marterial are made of & feels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis